18 October 2005

settled in, or not

when s&j visited me, as soon as they got to my apartment they marched into my kitchen and turned my refrigerator on. apparently, they thought it was ridiculous that i was living sans fridge, but i thought it was ridiculous that they were turning it on when there was nothing to put in it except chocolate. over the next couple weeks, though, with the parents visiting and a couple weekends spent in zurich, i actually acquired things like leftovers and milk. it was almost like i really lived there!

then the visitors all left and i was back to my old ways of eating at work every weekday and leaving town every weekend. (yes yes i'm still behind on this blog.) the result? yesterday i dumped out congealed milk and an unspeakable something from tupperware. back to just chocolate in there keeping cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, all i have in my fridge is a lot of wine and a piece of chocolate i've been nibbling on for the past month. see you soon! =)